FP&C Consulting has a position open for an Acquisition/Contract Analyst with the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). The Acquisition/Contract Analyst will perform a variety of tasks associated with accomplishing and delivering documentation associated with federal contract administration, both pre- and post-award.
Responsible for providing support in the area of business administration and pre-procurement planning. Individual provides contracting consultation and program/project management analytical activities. The position requires an individual with demonstrated evidence of use of excellent oral and written communications skills. Knowledge of contracting and financial assistance procedures, types, and methods, including formal advertising, negotiation, fixed price, cost contracting, and use of special provisions and incentives to enable the buyer to plan and carry out contracting and financial assignments requirements.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assisting government personnel in support of preparation of documentation associated with contracting action packages
· Inputting accurate and appropriate information into automated contracting systems
· Processing contract files for closeout activities and prepare for review and approval by government personnel
· Assisting with other contractual actions required to ensure overall management of contracts in a timely, accurate and effective manner in compliance with FAR and agency specific policies, processes and procedures
Individual must have demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
· Different contract agreement types
· Contract file documentation
· Project management techniques
· Day-to-day contract administration and acquisition planning duties
· Administering level of effort, support services contracts, and project pre-procurement planning
Required Experience & Skills
· Five (5) years of direct Procurement experience
· Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Experience & Skills
· 5 years of federal government contracting experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Education can be substituted with proven 2 to 5 years of specialized experience)
Competitive benefits for eligible employees include:
· Medical & Rx
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
All positions require a background check after acceptance of our offer. The selected candidate will be eligible to begin employment before the background check has been finalized. However, continued employment will be contingent upon the results of your reference/background check from FP&C Consulting. Your position may require special credentialing, clearance, and access as a condition of employment. In the event the government or client does not sponsor or approve your clearance, it may result in termination of your employment.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.